Reedy's Blackbox 1000Z+ is a simple-to-use, economical, and powerful ESC that features timing options for Modified class racers as well as zero-timing blinky mode for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ suitable for a variety of racing applications.
Drag Brake - Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
Brake Frequency - Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
Maximum Brake Strength - Increase or reduce the ESC's maximum braking power.
Power Profile - Increase or decrease "punch."
Drive Frequency - Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
Timing - Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
Operation Mode - Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
Restore Default - Restore the factory default settings.
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Heat sink with cooling fan
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
Voltage Input: 2S LiPo
On Resistance (Ohm): 0.00014
Continuous Current (A): 100
Dimensions w/o Fan: 40.2x31.0x21.9mm
Weight w/o Wires & Fan: 40g
Motor Limit: 5.5T